Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween

I'm still learning how to use this new computer and somehow in the transition from PC to Mac I lost all the pictures from Farm Week. I am hoping someday I will find them in some random spot. Thankfully I do have the pictures from Halloween. It was such a fun week. Preschoolers and Halloween is an awesome combination!

Spider ring counting and sorting.
Checking in on our winter squash and flowers we planted during farm week.
Halloween races
Porsche the flying witch.
Making our spider snack. The kids made them all themselves and they all turned out so cute!
Costume craziness
I just love Halloween and all these adorable kids!

Decorating our pumpkins from pumpkin day.


Searching for hidden pumpkins. The kids were very clever in their choice of hiding places for the little bitty pumpkins.

They all tried to guess the circumference and weight of this big pumpkin and compared it to their little pumpkins.

Reaching into the goop.

The scary pumpkin they all wanted to go with their scary Halloween faces and the scary Halloween village they enjoyed watching during lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment