Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Fun

Happy Valentine's Day! We sure loved preschool this week. When I talked with them about the holiday and what it was all about I asked each of them to tell me who they loved and they all said they loved each other (don't worry later they all told me how much they loved their mommy's, daddy's and brother's).
Kyler can't get enough of the building tools. He is very safety conscious and wears his goggles faithfully.
Avah baking cookies for us all.

They all decided they wanted a new story spot- nice & cozy. Their attention span continues to grow as we read around three books now during story time.

Sorting hearts.

Finding hearts in the sensory bin.

Counting out hearts.

Hmmm... not quite sure what they were playing but it made me laugh to see them so earnest in their play.

Happy, Happy Birthday Porsche! Thank you for sharing your delicious red velvet birthday cake with us.

Of course we had to dance to the song, "Happy Birthday Princess". This girl didn't want to stop dancing!


The very fun valentine exchange.

Learning to say "I love you" in sign language.

Finishing up the week with a few more heart themed math activities.
Lots of love this week at preschool.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this blog Lynette! Kyler came home and was a knight for that whole week of Kings and Queens. Love the valentines fun party too! Such great ideas for me to do at home!

    ReplyDelete