Friday, November 5, 2010

Five Senses

We spent the week learning about our five senses- a week that reminds me how amazing our bodies are and how perfectly they are created so that we can learn to the fullest. We tasted, smelled, touched, saw, and heard many new and different things.
These boys become so engaged with building new things and trying to outdo each other. Some pretty tall towers were built.
Porsche is really becoming quite the little puzzler girl. She chooses a new puzzle to do each week- each more challenging.


Storytime! Photo compliments of Gideon.


I can't believe this is our first time playing with play dough. These kids loved it and could have done it all day long.

I hope you've had a chance to play your five senses memory game the children made. We played a round or two together and they sure are quick with it. Notice on the chalkboard that Porsche wrote her name!

What would a day about sight be without some crazy slinky eyes!
They were curious about my glasses and why I wear them so I gave them some old glasses so they could experience the world as blurry as I do. They quickly realized their own eyes are fantastic.


Kyler loved using his eyes and the binoculars to see things in a new way.
So this wasn't a super picture week- sorry. I often become so engrossed in the children I forget to snap a picture. It was a super week though. I love the mornings when they get so excited to see their friends and run to the door to greet each other. These friendships and the social skills they are learning will help form the foundation of good friendships throughout life. Yeah for preschool buddies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment