Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome Week


We've had a wonderful week- here are a few glimpses into our preschool time. I hope your children have enjoyed it as much as I have. I can't wait for this next week to learn more about our school namesake- butterflies & bullfrogs.
We do much more than I photograph as often I'm teaching, helping the children or the camera isn't quite handy. Also, I should put in a disclaimer that I'm not a great photographer and I'd rather spend time planning a great preschool than editing the pictures.

Thinking about eating those eggs or drawing with them???



So many colors to choose from!

They boogied themselves to sleep (for just a moment then they were back up dancing).


Porsche loved playing in the kitchen and made lots of cookies for everyone.

Kyler couldn't get enough block building! His tower got soooo tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment